A fork-lift truck driver convicted of trying to meet and have sex with a 14-year-old girl will be sentenced today.
Kacper Belzek, 24, of Burwell Drive, was found guilty of one count of arranging or facilitating the commission of a child sex offence between September 21 and October 2 last year after a trial which ended on July 29.
He will be sentenced at Oxford Crown Court.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes