A fire at Holland and Barratt in Golden Cross Arcade has left part of Cornmarket Street closed.
Five fire angines are at the scene and part of the High Street end of Cornmarket Street from McDonald's has been taped off by police.
A spokeswoman for the fire service said: “All we know at the moment is that it [the fire] is in the refrigeration units at Holland and Barrett, we believe.
“Five fire engines have been dispatched to the scene.”
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today