TV chef Brian Turner will be one of the stars of the show at the town’s annual food fair on Sunday.
In addition to more than 100 stalls cooking and selling foods from across the globe, Mr Turner will perform cooking demonstrations.
He will also sign autographs, pose for photographs, and judge Banbury’s own version of television’s Ready Steady Cook – the programme on which he was one of the founder chefs.
Also appearing on the day will be Kimberley Wilson – a finalist in BBC2’s The Great British Bake Off.
She will demonstrate the cooking skills that saw her become runner-up in the popular TV contest.
New attractions this year include an Omelette Challenge where the public are invited to make the best omelette of the day.
- For more information, visit banbury.gov.uk
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year