SIGNALLING problems between Didcot Parkway and Swindon have been resolved and all lines are now open, a rail provider has said.
Passengers were experiencing delays of up to 30 minutes and reduced services on First Great Western routes because of the fault.
But now the firm has said delays have been reduced to 10 minutes and the problems resolved.
An Oxford Mail investigation last week found signalling problems affect Oxfordshire rail passengers twice a working week.
Trains running through the county were affected by 27 signalling problems during the three months since May.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech