A road was briefly blocked in Blackbird Leys after a woman was taken ill.
An ambulance and a rapid response team attended the scene in Balfour Road at about 1.45pm but blocked the road as a consequence.
Stagecoach bus service 1 was unable to serve stops along the road while the road was blocked.
The woman was rushed to the John Radcliffe hospital and the road was cleared by about 2pm.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes