A road was briefly blocked in Blackbird Leys after a woman was taken ill.
An ambulance and a rapid response team attended the scene in Balfour Road at about 1.45pm but blocked the road as a consequence.
Stagecoach bus service 1 was unable to serve stops along the road while the road was blocked.
The woman was rushed to the John Radcliffe hospital and the road was cleared by about 2pm.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit