The Caterham Formula 1 team’s base has been given planning permission to keep air filtering machinery.
The team, based at Leafield Technical Centre in Langley, near Witney, had made a retrospective planning application to West Oxfordshire District Council.
It had already installed three cyclone dust filters.
Environmental health officers visited the centre last October and ordered noise reduction measures, which have now been installed.
The district council’s uplands area planning sub-committee approved the application on Monday but the machinery can only be used from Monday to Saturday between 6am and 10pm.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech