MIDDLETON Road in Banbury is closed this morning due to a collapsed sewer.
Stagecoach has said that its B7, 200 and 500 services have all been affected. They will be diverted via Concorde Avenue.
A spokesman for Thames Water said: "We're sorry for any inconvenience however this is a must-do job as properties were flooded with sewage after the pipe collapsed.
"We're working extended hours and over the weekend to get this fixed as soon as we can."
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today