A former teacher at Carmel College charged with a series of sexual offences has had his case adjourned until October.
Trevor Bolton, 77, of Kestrel Way, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, faces four counts of indecency with a child and five counts of indecent assault on a male.
The offences allegedly occurred while he was working at the now-closed school near Wallingford, between 1968 and 1988.
He is due to enter a plea at Oxford Crown Court on October 24 this year.
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay