A former teacher at Carmel College charged with a series of sexual offences has had his case adjourned until October.
Trevor Bolton, 77, of Kestrel Way, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, faces four counts of indecency with a child and five counts of indecent assault on a male.
The offences allegedly occurred while he was working at the now-closed school near Wallingford, between 1968 and 1988.
He is due to enter a plea at Oxford Crown Court on October 24 this year.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year