A former teacher at Carmel College charged with a series of sexual offences has had his case adjourned until October.
Trevor Bolton, 77, of Kestrel Way, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, faces four counts of indecency with a child and five counts of indecent assault on a male.
The offences allegedly occurred while he was working at the now-closed school near Wallingford, between 1968 and 1988.
He is due to enter a plea at Oxford Crown Court on October 24 this year.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech