THERE are reports of rogue sheep on Banbury Road in Oxford, near Cutteslowe.
Several people spotted a flock of about 15 to 20 sheep just before 6pm.
Josh Stone, from Kidlington, said: “I was just coming home up the Banbury Road on the bus and there was a load of sheep on the other side of the road.
“I don’t know where they came from, they’ve obviously escaped from somewhere. They seemed to be by themselves.”
Simon Conaty tweeted: “Flock of sheep down Banbury Road, hilarity.”
Did you see the sheep? Email email@example.com with your contact details.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech