FIRE crews cut a woman free from a car today following a collision between two vehicles on the A44, near Wootton.
Hydraulic equipment was used to release her from the vehicle and she was put in the care of ambulance crews, a spokesman for Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said.
Recovery work following the crash is still taking place and police are reported to be directing traffic.
A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said the incident had happened near Judds Garage at about 10.47am.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year