AN ex-teacher has been charged with historic sexual abuse offences dating back to when he worked at two primary schools.
John Collier, 69, faces three counts of indecent assault, allegedly committed on two boys aged under 14 in the 1970s.
The charges relate to alleged incidents when Collier taught at North Kidlington Primary School and St Ebbe’s Primary School, Oxford.
Collier, of Leafield Road, Oxford, has been bailed to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on August 8, Thames Valley Police said.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay