AN ex-teacher has been charged with historic sexual abuse offences dating back to when he worked at two primary schools.
John Collier, 69, faces three counts of indecent assault, allegedly committed on two boys aged under 14 in the 1970s.
The charges relate to alleged incidents when Collier taught at North Kidlington Primary School and St Ebbe’s Primary School, Oxford.
Collier, of Leafield Road, Oxford, has been bailed to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on August 8, Thames Valley Police said.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community