TRAINS to Oxford and London Paddington from Worcester Shrub Hill are delayed by up to an hour because of a signalling problem this morning.
All lines at Shrub Hill are blocked, First Great Western says, because of the problem at the station.
There is no estimate when the problem will be fixed and services will catch up with the timetable.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech