TRAINS to Oxford and London Paddington from Worcester Shrub Hill are delayed by up to an hour because of a signalling problem this morning.
All lines at Shrub Hill are blocked, First Great Western says, because of the problem at the station.
There is no estimate when the problem will be fixed and services will catch up with the timetable.
Our top stories:
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate