THE CLA Game Fair organisers were successful in their planning for getting the teeming multitude into and out of Woodstock over the past few days.
There may have been delays, but with 150,000 people that’s going to happen and it is good that the improvements seen in 2011 were built on and the terrible tailbacks of 2008 are now a bad memory.
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street