Firefighters were called to a fire of more than 250 hay bales in Waterperry.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the village at 4.42am yesterday where they found 250 bales on fire in an open barn.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene and the firefighters were last night stopping the fire spreading as they let the hay burn.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes