Firefighters were called to a fire of more than 250 hay bales in Waterperry.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the village at 4.42am yesterday where they found 250 bales on fire in an open barn.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene and the firefighters were last night stopping the fire spreading as they let the hay burn.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year