Firefighters were called to a fire of more than 250 hay bales in Waterperry.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the village at 4.42am yesterday where they found 250 bales on fire in an open barn.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene and the firefighters were last night stopping the fire spreading as they let the hay burn.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community