The funeral of a schoolgirl who died after being struck by a car last month will be held in Witney today.
Mourners will gather at Our Lady and St Hugh Catholic Church, Moorland Road, to remember Liberty Baker, 14.
The teenager died after a car mounted the kerb in Curbridge Road as she walked to The Henry Box School on Monday, June 30.
The 11am service will be followed by her burial at Tower Hill Cemetery.
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and released on police bail to Sunday, August 10.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay