Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
Drama for mum and baby in kitchen fire
7:30am Friday 18th April 2014 in News
A mum and baby escaped a kitchen fire after a warning from the smoke alarm going off.
She was upstairs with her baby when the fire broke out on Wednesday.
The mum fled the house in Courtington Lane, leaving her baby with a neighbour, before returning to put out the fire with a bucket of water.
A plastic tray had accidentally been left on a hot cooker in the kitchen.
Firefighters from Banbury and Deddington arrived and the mum was treated for smoke inhalation.
Comments are closed on this article.