FOTU Latu scored two tries as Oxford Harlequins overcame Bicester 20-7 at Marston Ferry Road.

The hosts took the lead after nine minutes of the South West 1 East encounter, thanks to Huw Dimond’s penalty.

No 8 Latu then burst over from ten meters on 27 minutes, Dimond converting, to make it 10-0.

In the second half, Bicester hit back when Wes Westaway crossed, Sam Richardson adding the extras.

But Quins weathered the storm and on 51 minutes Latu scored the try of the game with a 50-metre run down the touchline.

Bicester’s Jack Horwood and Quins’s Chris Davies were red-carded following a flare-up.

But the hosts made sure of victory when Ed Yeats pounced on an error to cross unopposed.

Banbury slipped to their second defeat of the season as they lost 24-17 at Royal Wootton Bassett.

Bulls started brightly and with the penalty count increasing, Sam Robinson was sin-binned for the hosts.

Joe Mills crossed for an unconverted try to put the visitors in front.

But the hosts responded and took a 12-5 lead when Robinson and Chris Rowland went over, Ieuan Clements converting the first.

Banbury narrowed the gap to two points, thanks to Pete Boulton’s try.

However, they trailed 17-10 at the break as Rowland crossed again.

It was soon a 14-point lead when the hosts bundled their way over from a five-metre scrum, Clements adding the extras.

Banbury scored late on to narrow the lead as Jimmy Manley sprinted over and Mills added the extras, but it proved to be the final action of the game.

In-form Witney made it four wins in a row with a 26-16 victory at Marlow.

Al Richens’s 11th-minute try, Arran Lambourne converting, gave the visitors the perfect start.

Lambourne and Marlow’s Jamie Madden exchanged penalties, before the hosts drew level at 10-10 on 31 minutes.

Nick Goran crossed, with Madden adding the extras.

The latter then kicked a penalty to give Marlow a three-point lead at half-time.

Witney improved after the break, but Lambourne was sent to the sin bin and Madden’s penalty made it 16-10.

Simon Pilkington was also yellow-carded for the visitors, but Lambourne returned to the field to kick a penalty.

Scott Mortimer then crossed for Witney, Lambourne converting, before he kicked two penalties to seal victory.

Grove lost 38-7 at Old Centralians.

A depleted side were 21-0 down after 15 minutes and also lost Mike Wood to a broken wrist.

Grove conceded another try to trail by 26 points at the break.

It became 33-0, but the visitors hit back when Rob Tyreman crossed, James Monks converting.

Old Cents scored again late on to make it 38-7.