ZUBRY Oxford pulled off the day’s shock result by holding Premier Division leaders Cowley Marsh Eagles to a 1-1 draw.

Midfielder Michael Filipcwisz scored for the visitors after meeting a ball from Tomasz Samoluk, with Raphael Popoilek on target for Eagles, who dropped points for the first time this season.

Railway Wheatley leap-frogged Northway into third in the Division 1 table as goals from Sebastian Wanser, Jordan Reid and Elliot O’Brien gave them a 3-1 home victory.

Deeli Khan netted Northway’s consolation.

North Oxford Conservative Club missed out on the chance to go top of Division 2 as they were held to a goalless draw at home to struggling White Horse Abingdon.

Meanwhile Abingdon Exiles swept aside Sutton Wanderers 3-0 to open up a four-point gap over their opponents.

Richard Walker, Charlie Bishop and Andy Aldington each scored on a comfortable afternoon for the hosts.

Checkendon Exiles moved off the bottom of the league with a hard-fought 3-3 draw at home to Woodstock Wanderers.

A brace from Charlie Lee and a Patrick Issett goal were enough to secure Checkendon a share of the spoils, with John Webb and Steve Foreman (2) on target for Woodstock.

Northway Res subjected Village Inn to a 5-0 humbling, thanks to goals from Will Oliver, John Shaw, Arron Williams, Sean Hermon and Carl Hibbens.

The New Club suffered just their second defeat of the season in Division 3, going down 3-2 at home to AFC Brightwell.

Sebastian Christian and Dan Smith were both on target for the league leaders, but it wasn’t enough as goals from Charlie Simpson, Kieron Strange and Liam Bower gave Brightwell an impressive victory.

Bottom of the league Dilly United earned a 1-1 draw at home to second-placed JET FC.

Mike Kemp netted for the hosts while George Oratio scored for JET.

Kennington Athletic took advantage of Jet’s failure to claim three points, moving up to second in the table after winning 3-2 at Wallingford Cross Keys in a bad-tempered match which saw Athletic’s Alex Crussan sent off for violent conduct.

Andrew Gibbons scored twice for Wallingford, but they were outfired as a John Mills brace and a goal from Jack Smith handed the points to the visitors.