Aaron Barrett scored a late equaliser as Garsington fought back from the dead to draw 3-3 against Horspath in an Oxfordshire Senior League Premier Division thriller.

It looked over for Garsington when Elliott O’Brien’s double and a Sam Gordon strike saw Horspath go 3-0 up.

After the break, Garsington cut the lead when Joe Cook’s corner went straight in.

Wayne Desmond headed in Cook’s cross, before Barrett sealed a point after rounding the keeper before firing in.

Late on, Paul Bough could have won it for Garsington, but his shot was saved.

Freeland made it five wins from their last six league games with a 3-2 victory against Marston Saints.

Following a goalless first half, Freeland looked home and dry when a brace from Craig Wood and a goal from skipper Nathan Blackwell saw them cruise into a 3-0 lead.

However, strikes from Tom Payne and Josh Carr set up a nervous ten minutes.

Nicky Giles scored the winner for Kennington in their 1-0 victory at Oxford Irish.

Chris Wise notched a double for Kidlington Old Boys in their 5-0 hammering of North Oxford In Division 1.

Carl Burnham, Kristian Thomas and Chris Fujak completed their tally.

Aaron Lowe, Kurt Fox and Josh Northam were on target for Broughton & North Newington as they came from behind to defeat Enstone 3-1.

Tony Bott put Enstone ahead, before Broughton hit back for victory.

Leaders Eynsham suffered a surprise 2-1 defeat at Watlington.

Jamie Hodges gave Eynsham the lead, before Ben Ross levelled with a penalty after John Little was fouled.

After the break, Watlington took the lead when sub Julian Pitts’s free-kick was back-headed home by Little.

A last-gasp header from James O’Brien secured a 3-3 draw for Chadlington at home to Northway.

Daniel Johnson’s opener for Northway was cancelled out by Stephen Hunt, only for Liam Palfreeman to restore the visitors’ lead.

Hunt then completed his brace to make it 2-2.

After the break, Northway sub Lewis Welby put them back in front, but O’Brien grabbed a leveller two minutes into injury time.