UHL Sport Hellenic League

A HAT-TRICK from Pablo Haysham saw Oxford City Nomads to a 5-2 victory at Shrivenham as they took over at the top of the Premier Division.

Haysham fired Nomads in front on 23 minutes, before Steve Robertson levelled just after half-time.

A penalty from Josh Parsons put Shrivenham in front, but an own goal levelled matters on 67 minutes.

Haysham then bagged two more goals to complete his treble and make it 4-2, before James Dobson’s penalty wrapped up the points.

Witney Town were given a 4-1 hiding by Holyport.

Stuart Butler put Holyport in front, but Jon Rixon levelled just after half-time.

However, strikes from Jamie Handscombe, Lewis Driver and Graham Stokes gave Holyport victory.

In Division 1 West, Headington Amateurs came from 2-0 down to see off Cricklade Town 5-3.

The visitors took the lead when James Baker fired home in the tenth minute.

Ben Carter doubled the lead, but Headington’s Sam Webb fired in from 15 yards to reduce the arrears.

The home side were level on the stroke of half-time when Shaun Jacob steered the ball into the net from a Shaun Pearce free-kick.

Ten minutes after the break, Aftab Hafiz put Headington in front, before substitute Jack Hayhurst, making his debut, drilled in a left-footed strike to make it 4-2.

Cricklade’s Adam Brooks reduced the deficit again, only for Luke Cuff to wrap up victory in stoppage time.

Old Woodstock Town thumped Trowbridge Town 9-0.

Chris Gilkes led the rout with a hat-trick, while there was also a double for Murray Nicholls.

Liam Godden, Dan Green, Marley Joseph and Tom Roberts also netted.

Hook Norton drew 2-2 at New College Swindon.

Gio Wrona netted a brace for New College, but Hooky grabbed a share of the points with strikes from Jamie Wyatt and James Robbins.

Letcombe fell to a 3-2 defeat at Didcot Town Res in Division 1 East.

Didcot took the lead on the stroke of half-time when a corner to the back post was met by Paul Bedwell.

Lee Newport increased Didcot’s lead from 25 yards on 59 minutes, before Lyle Gifford reduced the arrears.

With nine minutes left, Rhys Griffiths made it 3-1, and although Adam Pendell netted with a header to give Letcombe hope, Didcot held on.