GARSINGTON & Cowley will face Oxenford in next weekend’s final after both ended the regular season with victories to win their respective groups.

Amin Rafiq was the star of the show as Garsington cruised to a nine-wicket triumph at home to Hanborough to finish at the Group 1 summit.

The all-rounder claimed 5-13 in eight overs as Hanborough were bowled out for just 123, before he struck 76 not out to steer Garsington home at 127-1.

Meanwhile, Andy Francis hammered his first ever century as East & West Hendred thrashed visitors Faringdon by 253 runs.

The youngster slammed a superb 141 to help the hosts to a massive 335-5, effectively ending the game as a contest.

Oxford Mail:

Andy Francis

James Hilliam returned figures of 7-17 in five overs as Faringdon slumped to 82 all out.

Witney Swifts finished with a seven-wicket win at Clifton Hampden, but had to settle for second place.

The home side were all out for 111 as Robert Godwin took 4-23, before Charlie Fisher hit 59 not out as Swifts cruised to 113-3.

Tetsworth thrashed Stonesfield by 144 runs.

Kamlesh Ukarda (75) and Kuma De Silva (61) helped them to 260 all out, before Mangal Velji took 3-23 as the visitors were skittled for 116.

Elsewhere, Wolvercote saw off Watlington by three wickets after bowling the hosts out for 112.

Despite Amit Borlikar’s 4-20, Mohammed Shafqat hit 30 not out as Wolvercote reached 113-7.

Oxenford finished top of Group 2 after a 136-run victory at Marsh Gibbon, leapfrogging long-time leaders Combe.

The visitors racked up 247-5 as Divyansh Gulati scored 64 and Divya Puri 53, with Marsh Gibbon shot out for 111, Stuart Leonard hitting 45 and Waqas Mir taking 4-22.

Combe, who led Group 2 all season, blew their chance of a final as they lost by 46 runs at Westcott.

Mark Strong (36no) and Rehman Ullah (34) helped the hosts to 147-9, before Ullah took 4-19 and Waqas Ur-Rehman 3-12 as Combe were bowled out for 101.

Elsewhere, Wootton & Boars Hill beat visitors Hook Norton by 68 runs.

Billy Webb top-scored with 68 not out as the home side set 158-7, with youngster Louis King taking 4-15 and Simon Steer 3-22 as Hooky were shot out for 90.

Martin Hanscombe hit 57 for Cairns Fudge, but it was all in vain as Chipping Norton ran out three-wicket victors.

Hanscombe led Fudge to 148-8, before Imran Hussain struck 41 as Chippy reached 153-7.

Elsewhere, Witney Swifts 2nd will face Tetsworth 2nd in the Telegraph Cup final after both won their respective groups.

In Group 1, however, Swifts slipped to their first defeat of the campaign as they were beaten by five wickets at Brill.

A fine innings of 75 from Charlie Scott-Kerry saw the visitors reach 143 all out, but the efforts of Guy Wilson (56no) and Phil Chanel (43) saw their opponents to the target as they scored 144-5.

Meanwhile, Ryan Moseley excelled with bat and ball as Tetsworth coasted to a huge 133-run triumph over Oxenford in Group 2.

Moseley hit 61 to help Tetsworth to 193 all out, Aaron Hirtenstein taking 4-42.

He completed a fine all-round display with stunning figures of 4-6 as Oxenford were skittled for just 60 in their reply.

Risinghurst wrapped up second place in Group 1 as they overcame Broughton & North Newington by 76 runs.

Mansoor Abbasi (76) helped the visitors to 206-9, before Rakesh Nambiar took 3-19 as Broughton were dismissed for 130.

Sam Payne claimed 5-24 for Wolvercote 2nd in their five-wicket win against visitors Freeland.

Elsewhere, hosts Kidlington completed their campaign with a comfortable 85-run triumph over Deddington.

Back in Group 2, Dorchester finished second as they rounded off the season with an eight-wicket victory over Marcham.

James Neal claimed 4-27 to help dismiss Marcham for 122, with Dorchester cruising to 124-2 to secure maximum points.

Chris Rudling and Dan Houseman were in imperious form, posting unbeaten scores of 58 and 49 to see their side to victory.

Meanwhile, Rob O’Kelly’s half-century helped Wantage claim a six-wicket triumph at Steventon and West Ilsley overcame visitors Sunningwell by 97 runs.

Matthew Fowler was in fantastic form with the bat, hitting 58, while Michael Channon claimed 4-25 for the home side.

Chipping Norton 2nd reached the Osberton Radiators Cup final – despite a narrow defeat to group winners Stonesfield 2nd.

The visitors will meet the same opponents in the competition decider, while the Steve Dixon Cup finalists have already been resolved.

Stonesfield set 155-7 and Chippy chased the total stubbornly, despite losing wickets throughout.

Slamat Sami made 36 for the visitors but they fell to 138 all out, with left-arm spinner Ben Hayes taking 3-9.

Golden Sparrows ended their first season with a four-wicket win at Harwell International, who were bowled out for 112 as Ravichandran Rallabhandi took 4-17.

The Sparrows lost regular wickets in their reply, but their innings was held together by Rallabhandi, who hit 63 not out to see his side to 113-6.

Dorchester 2nd saw off visitors Fringford by 42 runs.

James Smith (3-18) and Sunny Singh (3-30) combined to bowl the hosts out for 151.

Charlie Bethel then hit 41 for Fringford, but three wickets apiece for Lawrence Belcher (3-20) and Aiden Pugh (3-27) helped Dorchester clinch victory as the visitors could only post 109 in reply.

Kidlington 3rd finished their season with their only triumph, a seven-wicket success against visitors Sunningwell 2nd.

Paul Hewitt and Tom Bartlett both hit 32 as the hosts hit 100-3, successfully chasing down Sunningwell’s below par 96-9.