HARRY Ackland scored a hat-trick in the first 12 minutes of Yarnton’s 6-3 win over Charlton Athletic in the Oxfordshire Senior League Premier Division.

He went on to score twice more, with Jack Robson completing the scoring for the hosts.

Ben Green’s four-timer and Jae Sharkey’s treble helped second-placed Marston Saints thrash Summertown Stars 8-2.

Luke Cuff was also on target, while the visitors’ consolations came from Josh Gonzalez and Kian Farrell.

Cropedy remain top of the table after beating Mansfield Road 3-1.

Goals from Jack Welch, Lewis Locker and Dan Reeves sealed victory, while Luis McGillycuddy pulled one back.

Ian Steele’s strike saw Hanborough beat Bicester United 1-0, while Jimmy Casbierd, Matheus Mederios and Diogo Campos all scored as Horspath defeated Chesterton 3-1.

Alex Watts was on target in defeat.

Launton Sports beat Garsington 2-0, with goals from Benjamin Cooke and Cavan Scoffin-Thomas, while Kennington Athletic drew 0-0 with Freeland.

Jamie Hodges and Kris Clark’s goals gave Eynsham Association a 2-0 win against Division 1 leaders Middleton Cheney.

Nathan Kelly (2) and Ally Broome sealed a 3-2 win for second-placed Kirtlington over Adderbury Park Res, Lee Timms and Louis Winkworth replying.

Meanwhile, Kidlington A beat Kennington Athletic Res 5-1.

In Division 2, leaders Heyford Athletic Res won 3-0 against Launton Sports Res, thanks to strikes from Wayne Smith, Steve Roberts and Josh Haynes.

Yarnton Res beat Charlton United Res 4-1, Jamie Smith (2), Tom Wynn and Matthew Robertson with the goals.

James McAdam was on target for Charlton.

Marston Saints Res beat Garsington Res 1-0, while Chinnor Res triumphed 3-1 over Mansfield Road Res.

In the Oxon Intermediate Cup Quarter Final, Headington Ams thrashed Chesterton Res 9-1.

In the Oxford City FA League, Summertown Dev beat Union Street 7-2 to claim their first victory of the season.

Oxford Leys won 3-2 at East Oxford, with goals from Marcus Judd, Sean Gibson and Anton Mundy.

Andrew Lewis and Stephen Rippington replied for the hosts.

Tim Small scored the only goal as Masons Arms triumphed 1-0 over Oxford Irish Athletic.

Chequers edged past Black Swan 2-1 in the Couling Cup quarter-finals.