BANBURY United were denied a battling victory when Rushall Olympic scored two minutes from time to draw 1-1.

Craig Fasanmade had put Mike Ford’s side ahead on 66 minutes and an impressive BetVictor Southern League Premier Central away victory looked on the cards.

However, the hosts levelled late on to salvage a draw.

John Mills almost opened the scoring for Banbury, but his 12th-minute shot hit a post and bounced to safety.

Giorgio Rasulo twice went close, once in each half, before the visitors found the goal their play deserved.

Morgan Roberts crossed, and Fasanmade was in the right place to find the net.

It looked like being enough, but in the 88th minute Dan Waldron headed home.

Despite dropping two points, the Puritans remain second.

Thame United maintained their fine form in Division 1 Central with a 2-1 home win over Biggleswade.

Tom Ashworth fired Mark West’s side ahead on the stroke of half-time.

Ryan Blake doubled the lead eight minutes into the second period, and although Nathan George pulled a goal back five minutes later, Thame held on.

North Leigh produced a superb display to beat Barton Rovers 4-2.

Callum McNish fired the Millers in front, but Victor Osobu’s strike made it 1-1 at the break.

Adam Learoyd put the hosts ahead again, and George Seacole made it 3-1.

Nathan Tshikuna’s goal ten minutes from time gave Barton hope, but Seacole quickly notched his second of the game to wrap up victory.

Declan Benjamin scored the only goal of the game as ten-man Kidlington defeated St Neots Town 1-0.

Benjamin scored after 28 minutes, but the hosts were forced to play for more than 50 minutes a man down after Lewis Coyle was sent off when a brawl broke out.

But Kidlington held on to record back-to-back victories.

Didcot Town gave leaders Corby Town a run for their money, but ultimately lost 1-0.

Jordon Crawford put the visitors ahead three minutes before the break with a fine shot from outside the area.

Joe Burgess was sent off for Corby ten minutes into the second half, but Didcot were unable to force an equaliser.

Wantage Town remain pointless after losing 5-0 at home to Halesowen Town.

Montel Gibson scored the only goal of the first half, before going on to complete a hat-trick.

Simeon Cobourne and Jamie Molyneux were also on target.