CLANFIELD 85 produced their best display of the season to beat Freeland 4-0 in the second round of the Oxfordshire Senior Cup.

They led 1-0 at half-time, the goal coming after Jozef Fullerton’s initial shot was blocked, with Jordi Mulvaney following up to score.

Fullerton would not be denied for long and scored his first of the game shortly after half-time following some excellent work by Zac Oliver.

The result was put beyond doubt midway through the second period, substitute Jack Bellenger opening his account for the club.

Fullerton completed the scoring in the final minute, breaking through a tiring Freeland defence to score his second of the afternoon.

Horspath beat Chesterton 5-4 on penalties following their 4-4 draw after extra time.

Josh Nicholls scored twice and Rob Father once as Kennington Athletic beat Hanborough 3-2 in the first round of the Presidents Cup.

Ian Steele and Jack Morton scored for Hanborough.

Cropedy won 7-1 after extra time in an extraordinary game at Kirtlington.

Nathan Kelly found the net for Kirtlington before an own goal levelled the scores.

Then Aaron Dineen and Dan Reeves bagged hat-tricks in extra time to seal Cropedy’s progression.

Launton Sports thrashed Kidlington A 8-0 thanks to Sam Skehan (2), Lea White, Cavan Scoffin-Thomas, Ollie Lewis, Michael Palmer, Mark Scanes and an own goal.

Marcelo Guilherme hit a hat-trick as Lusitanos beat M.IN.I 5-2.

Mihal Filipowicz and Dorian Apanasewicz were also on target.

Yarnton are through, winning 3-0 against Woodstock Town Development thanks to George Slater (2) and Harry Ackland.

Rowan Chappell scored the only goal as Bicester United won 1-0 at Charlton United.

An own goal was enough for Marston Saints to win 1-0 against Summertown Stars.

In the first round of the Clarendon Cup, Freeland Res won 7-2 at Marston Saints Res.

Hayden Massingham, Callum Hicks, Joe Ryan and Daniel Bigden all netted as Garsington Res were 5-1 winners against Mansfield Road Res.


Division 2 leaders Dorchester came unstuck as they fell to a 3-1 defeat at third-placed Grove Rangers.

Jamie Jones bagged a brace for the home side, with Gavin Jones also on target.

Long Wittenham Res returned to winning ways with a 3-0 success against visitors Hagbourne United Res, James Bishop, Joe Webster and Liam Jones finding the net.

In Division 3, leaders Watlington Town Res fell to a 3-2 defeat at home to Marcham Res.

Dan Osbourne scored twice with Mark Rowling also on the mark for Marcham, while Steve Outen and Tom Bowden replied.

Kingston Colts reached the second round of the War Memorial Cup with a 3-0 win over East Hendred Res.

Second-half strikes from James Large, Reece Morgan and Cameron Woodrow put Kingston through.

Elsewhere, Faringdon Town A reached the third round of the Berks & Bucks Junior Cup as they beat fellow North Berks League side Hanney 66 Club 5-2.

Jack Green led the way with a hat-trick, with Nick Wojcik and Dan Kingsley also on target.

Stuart Moffat and Charlie Helm replied for Hanney.


Div 3: Letcombe Res 3 (J Ford, A Harrison, J McGahey), Uffington Utd 0; Berinsfield Res 8 (J Welch 2, M Palmer, R Wain, H Moore, J Axtell, M Calvo, L Holdsworth), North Oxford Res 2 (J Vallence 2).

North Berks League Cup 1st round: Drayton Res 3 (C Bolton, M Stephens, P Walsh), Benson Lions 2 (C Wright, M Steele).