BANBURY United drew 0-0 at lowly Lowestoft Town on Saturday, despite playing for more than an hour with ten men.

Mike Ford’s men moved up to third in the BetVictor Southern League Premier Central table, but will be left wondering what could have been.

Gedeon Okito was shown a straight red card on 30 minutes, but a fantastic rearguard display from the visitors in second half earned a point.

Banbury almost won it late on, but Giorgio Rasulo’s free-kick hit the bar.

North Leigh picked up a gritty 3-2 win at Aylesbury United in Division 1 Central.

Harry Grant fired the away side in front on 28 minutes, only for David O’Connor to level for Aylesbury four minutes later.

Andy Gunn restored North Leigh’s lead on the hour and 13 minutes from time Tyriq Hunte made it 3-1.

Harry Jones reduced the lead in the final minute, but the Millers held on.

The other four Oxfordshire teams had an afternoon to forget.

Wantage Town remain rooted to the foot of the table after losing 4-1 at home to Biggleswade.

However, they did find the net for the first time since August 26 when Jack Buchanan fired home from the penalty spot two minutes before the break.

The game held been held up for a number of minutes when Wantage’s Ross Roberts was stretchered off, with both teams forced to return to the changing rooms while he received treatment.

The hosts were already 2-0 behind with Scott Joseph bagging both goals for Biggleswade.

After Buchanan’s spot-kick, Daniel Newton made it 3-1 to the visitors on the stroke of half-time, before Joseph completed his hat-trick with 12 minutes to go.

Didcot Town lost 3-0 at home to Barton Rovers and now have only three teams below them in the table.

Nathan Tshikuna scored both first half goals for the away side before Charlie Smith wrapped up victory late on.

Didcot are one place below Kidlington, who lost 2-0 at high-flying Corby Town.

The table-toppers were frustrated for a long period however, and could not break the deadlock until the 67th minute when John Dean scored.

Six minutes later Elliot Sandy made the result safe.

Thame United went down 1-0 at Yaxley, with the only goal of the game coming when Dalton Bettles netted 11 minutes after half-time.

Thame travel to Coleshill tonight.