TYRIQ Hunte scored a hat-trick as North Leigh netted twice late on to beat Aylesbury in a nine-goal thriller and reach the first qualifying round of the Emirates FA Cup.

George Seacole and Hunte both struck in stoppage time as the Millers triumphed 5-4 in a thrilling tie.

Hunte fired North Leigh in front, but Keith Mupfururirwa and Harry Scott put hosts Aylesbury 2-1 up.

Aaron Woodley then headed home in first-half stoppage time to make it 2-2.

Alfi Touceda restored the hosts’ lead on 55 minutes, but Hunte grabbed his second as North Leigh equalised again.

The goalfest continued when Mupfururirwa made it 4-3 to Aylesbury late on.

But the Millers staged a brilliant comeback in stoppage time, with Seacole equalising before Hunte curled home the winner.

There was still a chance for Hunte to score a fourth, but he saw his penalty saved.

The Millers return to BetVictor Southern League action today when they host Wantage Town in Division 1 Central.

Andy Gledhill hit a hat-trick as Thame United came from behind to draw 3-3 at home to Leighton Town.

Goals from Ashton Campbell and Aaron Murrell put the visitors 2-0 up after 34 minutes.

Gledhill then struck either side of half-time to make it 2-2.

Leighton went back in front through Danny Webb, but Gledhill headed home to complete his

hat-trick and earn Thame, who travel to Kidlington today, a replay on September 3.

Patrick Buston’s 81st-minute equaliser saw Thame Rangers fight back to draw 2-2 at Wantage Town.

The hosts led 2-0 through debutant Trevor Mutero’s double.

But Buston’s brace earned the Hellenic League visitors a replay.

Didcot Town beat Roman St Glass 2-1 at home.

Luke Carnell headed the hosts in front on seven minutes.

Mark Francis then hooked home from close range to make it 2-0 on 49 minutes.

Didcot, who travel to Aylesbury United today, could have scored a third, but Liam Talboys saw his penalty saved.

The visitors reduced the deficit, but the home side claimed victory.

Kidlington also progressed with a comfortable 4-1 win at Bishops Cleeve.

Strikes from Leam Howards, Anaclet Odhiambo and Lewis Coyle, as well as an own goal, saw them progress.

Ardley United suffered a 3-0 defeat at Highworth Town.

Leon Morrison, Sean Wood and Steve Robertson were on the scoresheet.