LUKE Cuff made one goal and scored another as Marston Saints beat Cropredy 3-1 to lift the President’s Cup.

The two sides have collected the same amount of points in the Oxfordshire Senior League Premier Division this season and there was little to choose between them in the first half at Eynsham Park.

Cuff forced an early save, before setting up the opening goal on the half-hour mark, crossing for Ben Green to head home.

But within six minutes Cropredy equalised when Harry Walters nodded in.

Walters spurned two good chances to grab his second goal of the game shortly after the break.

It proved costly, as Saints retook the lead on 61 minutes.

Cropredy goalkeeper Kurt Fox made an excellent save, but the ball ricocheted off a defender and in for an unfortunate own goal.

Cuff made the game safe 18 minutes from time, smashing a shot in off the underside of the crossbar.

In league matches, Freeland’s long-anticipated Premier Division title was rubber-stamped with a 2-1 home win against Launton Sports.

Sam Skehan’s early goal threatened to spoil the party, but Danny Taylor responded with a brace before half-time to seal the championship.

They followed it up with a 2-0 defeat against Kennington Athletic, who scored through Robert Andrews and Joshua Nicholls.

Ben Dawe salvaged a 1-1 draw for Heyford Athletic, who still have three games left to play, at Middleton Cheney.

Thomas Hartley, Ashley McIlrath, and William Baker scored to give Charlton United a strong finish to the campaign with a 3-0 win at Mansfield Road.

Marston Saints secured a top-five finish, thanks to a 2-0 victory against ten-man Garsington. Jae Sharkey and Benji Cuff were on target.

Both the Oxon Charity Cup and Clarendon Cup finals went to penalty shoot-outs following goalless draws at Eynsham Park.

Mansfield Road triumphed 4-3 on spot kicks in the former, edging past Heyford Athletic.

And Freeland Res came out on top against Marston Saints Res 4-2 after 120 goalless minutes to win the Clarendon Cup.