JACK Morton’s four-timer helped Freeland beat hosts Eynsham Association 9-1 and reach the semi-finals of the Oxfordshire Senior League’s Ben Turner Cup.

Jonny Ayris, Ian Steele, Liam Harris, Tom McCudden and Daniel Taylor also scored, with Jay Revell replying.

Charlton United saw off visitors Long Crendon Res 4-1, for whom Charlie Surman scored a consolation.

Horspath thrashed M.IN.I 10-4, while Middleton Cheney beat Lusitanos Oxford 3-1.

Cropredy scored twice in extra time to beat Bicester United 5-3 and reach the last four of the President’s Cup.

Aaron Dineen (2), Harry Walters, Clark Berry and Chris Horn secured victory.

Adam Hawtin (2) and Michael Lewis replied.

Ricardo Benjamin’s double and a Ryan Yearwood strike helped Chesterton earn a 3-2 win over Heyford Athletic, who found the net via Dan Savin and an own goal.

Dale Truby scored as Yarnton edged out Aylesbury Park Res 1-0.

Marston Saints hammered Launton Sports 6-1.

Freeland beat Heyford Athletic Res 4-3 to reach the Clarendon Cup final.

Ethan Simlett, Dan Burgess, Sonio Gomes and Connor Peacock were on target.

They will face Marston Saints Res, who beat Horspath Res 4-0.

Meanwhile, Joshua Nicholls scored twice as Kennington Athletic thrashed Chalgrove Cavaliers 7-0 in the Premier Division.

The win saw the side go level on points with leaders Freeland, but are second on goal difference.

James Smith, Owen Armstrong, Robert Cattell, Daniel Fegan and Robert Andrews were also on target.

Phil Kelly fired Mansfield Road to a 1-0 win at Garsington.

In Division 2, Luke Moss (3), Mark Scanes, Jack Bailey and Matthew Wray fired Launton Sports Res to a 6-1 win at Chinnor A, for whom Joshua Smith replied.

  • TIM Small scored an extra-time winner as Masons Arms beat hosts East Oxford 4-3 in the quarter-finals of the Oxford City FA’s Premier Cup.

A Jordan Veale hat-trick put the visitors into a 3-0 lead at half-time.

But the hosts fought back to make it 3-3 after 90 minutes, thanks to goals from Alex Ball (2) and James Bruce.

Small then struck to seal Masons’ place in the last four.

Great Milton also needed extra-time to beat South Park Rangers 3-2 at home.

Jamie Ford and Luke Warmington fired the hosts into a 2-0 lead, before the visitors fought back.

Ford then scored again in the last minute of extra-time to secure Milton’s passage.

Chequers progressed in convincing fashion, hammering Summertown Stars 5-0.