TOM McCudden’s last-minute winner helped Freeland beat Bicester 2-1 to go top of the Oxfordshire Senior League Premier Division.

Liam Harris was also on target for the victors.

James Smith netted for Kennington Athletic as they remain third after a 1-1 draw at Charlton United, for whom Anthony Davidson was on target.

Liam Manley’s hat-trick, alongside strikes from Josh Bowden and James Curtis, helped Middleton Cheney beat Yarnton 5-0 at home.

Karl Dickinson (2), Neil Forsythe, Cameron Knight, Daniel Trinder, and Luis McGillycuddy helped Mansfield Road beat Chalgrove Cavaliers 6-2.

Harry Bond and Benedict Diment replied.

Joe Fox’s double earned Cropredy a 2-0 win at Garsington Lea White and Sam Cox fired Launton Sports to a 2-1 win over Horspath.

Dean Boyles scored for the hosts in a match where both sides were reduced to ten men.

In Division 1, Ricardo Benjamin hit a hat-trick as Chesterton beat Freeland Res 4-3, Chris Young also netted, with James Collins, Richard Triggs and James Turner replying.

Thomas Weedon earned Summertown Stars a 1-1 draw at leaders Hanborough, for whom Daniel Rockett was on target.

William Hawthorne (2), William Lakin, James Foisenau-Bates and Billy Lane netted in Long Crendon Res’ 5-0 win at Kennington Athletic Res.

A missed penalty proved crucial for M.IN.I as they lost 5-4 at home to Eynsham Association.

Brydan Lovitt and Mark Scanes both hit hat-tricks as Launton Sports Res cruised to an 8-0 win over Mansfield Road Res in Division 2.

Liam Lawler (2) was also on the scoresheet.

Billy Young’s four-timer helped Marston Saints Res to a 9-0 win over Charlton United Res.

Richard Hathaway (2), Carl Bloomfield, James Munday and Leonard Sackey completed the rout.

Martin Ognyanov and Jack Stuart fired Yarnton Res to a 2-0 win over Heyford Athletic Res.

Denel Thomas scored a hat-trick as Chequers climbed to the top of the Oxford City FA table when beating Great Milton 4-0 at home.

Martino Ventriglia was also on target.

Sporting Headington earned a 5-1 win at Summertown AFC.

Alex Thompson put the hosts in front, before Lauri Kunz (2), Joe Derby (2), and Mark Knight fired the visitors to victory.