THREE goals in 16 second-half minutes helped in-form Didcot Town beat Corby Town 3-2 at home.

Lance Williams (2) and Dave Murphy scored as the Railwaymen remain just a point outside the Evo-Stik South League Division 1 Central play-off places.

Didcot came close to taking the lead on 20 minutes when Williams’ header was brilliantly saved by goalkeeper Dan George.

Williams hit the side-netting with another effort, but Corby broke the deadlock on 30 minutes, when Jordan Crawford slotted into the corner as the visitors led 1-0 at the break.

But Didcot goalkeeper Leigh Bedwell had been needed to keep out an Elliot Sandy effort to prevent the visitors from doubling their advantage.

The Railwaymen levelled on 46 minutes when a long throw fell to Williams, who scored from close range.

And Didcot went 2-1 up four minutes later, Williams back-heeling into the net after Greg Hackett’s free kick dropped to his feet.

They then made it 3-1 on 62 minutes when Murphy rounded George and slotted home.

Corby pulled a goal back through Connor Kennedy late on, but Didcot held on to make it six wins in their last seven games.

Dan West scored a hat-trick as Thame United came from 2-0 down to see off Welwyn Garden City 4-2 at home.

The victory sees Mark West’s side remain fifth in the table and inside the play-offs.

Goals from David Keenleyside and Stuart Zanone put the visitors 2-0 up at half-time.

But Thame produced a stunning comeback in the second half, with Dan West scoring a hat-trick and Lynton Goss also finding the net.

Kidlington climbed out of the relegation zone when battling to a 3-2 win at Barton Rovers.

The hosts took the lead when Jimmy Hartley’s cross sailed over goalkeeper Sam Warrell and into the back of the net on 22 minutes.

But Kidlington equalised four minutes later through Declan Benjamin as the sides headed into the break on level terms.

Anaclet Odhiambo lobbed goalkeeper Gary Malone to put the visitors ahead, but Barton hit

back thanks to Connor Vincent’s penalty.

However, Kidlington’s Josh Tooke scored what turned out to be the winner on 60 minutes.

North Leigh find themselves three points adrift at the bottom of the table after a 6-2 defeat at Yaxley.

Goals from Joe Butterworth, Daniel Cotton and Matthew Sparrow put the hosts 3-0 up at half-time.

It would have been worse had it not been for three fine saves from goalkeeper Eddie Cavanagh.

But he could do nothing to stop Yaxley after the break as Sparrow made it 4-0 after 47 minutes.

James Cowan, on loan from Oxford United, reduced the arrears for the Millers.

However, the hosts added two further goals through Phil Stebbing and Cotton.

Henry Landers found the top corner with a 30-yard screamer with three minutes to go, but it was only a consolation.

Banbury United recorded their first win since November 20 as they beat second-placed Kettering Town 4-1 at home in Premier Division Central.

The Puritans, who had drawn their previous four games, took the lead on 39 minutes, when Charlie Wise headed home Ravi Shamsi’s corner.

But the visitors equalised after the break, Dan Holman scoring from the penalty spot after he had been fouled in the area by George Nash.

Banbury retook the lead when Shamsi scored direct from a corner, before Greg Kaziboni made it 3-1.

Shamsi then fired home his second of the afternoon on 69 minutes as the Puritans ran out comfortable winners.