Felipe Barcelos missed a penalty, but still continued his prolific goalscoring run as Didcot Town cruised to a 4-0 win at home to Slimbridge in their West Division clash.

The Railwaymen were on top from the start and thought they had taken the lead just after the half-hour mark when Adam Learoyd’s header fell into the path of Sam Elkins, who fired home.

But it was disallowed for a foul by Learoyd.

The hosts took the lead shortly afterwards when George Reid played in Marlon Agyakwa, who slotted home into the bottom corner.

The Railwaymen continued to press after the break and were awarded a penalty when Barcelos was tripped by Slimbridge keeper Oliver Hall.

But the Spaniard saw his spot-kick saved/ Moments later, the striker netted from close range for his 11th goal in just ten games.

Didcot added a third five minutes from time as Seth Humphries, who had an excellent game, fired home.

Then in injury time, Oli Thomas added a fourth as the hosts extended their unbeaten run to four matches.

Didcot Tn: Bedwell, Jeacock, McNeill, Hayden, Elkins, Learoyd, Reid (Pin 75), Murphy (Thomas 68), Barcelos, Humphries, Agyakwa (Woodley 78). Subs not used: Alexis, Ballard. Attendance: 122.

Kidlington were made to work hard for their 2-0 victory at home to basement club Bishops Cleeve.

The best chance of a quiet first half came when Anaclet Odhiambo intercepted a back pass. But he hesitated after jinking past keeper Sam Gilder, who recovered to save.

With skipper Tom Franklin and Odhiambo replaced due to injury, Kidlington had to wait until the 69th minute to take the lead.

Substitute Darius Browne and Tommy Castle set up Lance Williams, whose fierce shot deflected in off Gilder.

Five minutes later, it was 2-0 when the hosts were awarded a penalty for a foul on Lewis Coyle It looked like Coyle was ready to put the ball on the spot, but a shout went out from the bench for Duran Martin to take it.

Martin hit his shot powerfully, and although Gilder got a good hand to the ball, he was unable to prevent it entering the net.

Kidlington: Warrell, E Odhiambo, Castle (McMahon 81), Brown, Franklin (Organ HT), Gabbidon, Coyle, Osborne-Ricketts, A Odhiambo (Browne 58), Williams, Martin. Subs not used: Janes, Tetek. Attendance: 51.

North Leigh were denied victory when hosts Cinderford scored in the fourth minute of injury time to secure a 1-1 draw.

After a goalless first half, Jamal Lawrence and Lorcan Sheehan went close for the visitors.

They looked to have snatched victory when Michael Hopkins scored an 84th-minute penalty.

But James Spruce scrambled home an equaliser in the 94th minute for Cinderford, who then hit the bar through Danny Clare with the last shot of the game.

North Leigh: Agboola, Keightley, Hopkins, James, Wellon, Paddock, Thomas (Lawrence 71), Sheehan, Seacole, Waldon, Marshall (Grabe 71).

Attendance: 107.

Lynton Goss scored in injury time to give Thame United a 2-1 victory at Egham Town in the East Division.

Goss had put the visitors ahead on the half-half, when latching on to a hopeful punt and beating home keeper Aaron Bufton.

Egham equalised seven minutes from time through Alex Nolan, but Goss’s angled shot won the day.

Thame Utd: Hill, Evans, Lynn, Hercules, Davis, Ashworth, Connelly (Mepham), Goss, Sturgess, West, Ricketts. Attendance: 71.