A DEPRAVED predator who groomed a school girl before subjecting her to a gang rape to pay off a drugs debt has been jailed for life.

Rapist Daniel Kilbee, formerly of Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire, is already serving one life sentence for a horrific string of sex crimes spanning 18 years, including the abuse of a two-year-old.

The 38-year old, previously described as a 'monster' at court, refused to attend today's sentencing hearing for fresh rape offences.

A judge at Oxford Crown Court said that because of the seriousness of Kilbee's latest set of offences he would take the 'rare' course and order a consecutive life term.

Judge Peter Ross said: "This was an appalling incident and a series of the most dreadful sexual offences.

"It was undoubtedly planned by Kilbee, it involved simultaneous offending by two men and with additional degradation and humiliation.

"It was an incident which was sustained over a period of time and there was significant distress."

Kilbee had denied four counts of rape, one of assault by penetration and another of sexual assault but jurors found him unanimously guilty on all counts in June.

Throughout the trial jurors were told that Kilbee had exploited his victim before carrying out the gang rape, together with another unidentified man, at a house in Oxford in 2011 or 2012.

On the day of the incident the teenager - who cannot be named for legal reasons - was driven by Kilbee to an address near Cowley Road.

While there, prosecutors said, she was subjected to rapes involving an unidentified black male and Kilbee.

She was forced to perform a sex act, before both men took turns to rape her, and then with both men raping her at the same time.

The abuse was meted out in order to pay off a drugs debt.

After the ordeal she was then threatened and told not to tell anybody what had happened before Kilbee again groped her while at his home.

At Kilbee's sentencing hearing this morning the victim bravely took to the witness box to read out to the court how the incident had affected her.

She said: "At the time I felt threatened by him and believed that as he was [...] an adult I would not be believed.

"I felt ashamed and disgusted by the actions of him and I was some how responsible for the actions of an adult.

"At the time as a child I felt he must know right from wrong but now I know very differently."

In mitigation Alan Wellington said his client Kilbee had suffered problems as a result of a head injury sustained from a motocross bike accident from when he was younger.

Kilbee was handed a life sentence with a minimum term of five years to run consecutive to his current life sentence which carries a minimum term of 10 years.

It means he is now subject to a life term with a minimum of 15 years and will be on licence, if he is released, for the rest of this life.