JACK Bellinger struck all seven goals as Ducklington Sports beat Harwell & Hendred 7-2 in Under 15 Division A, writes PAUL LYON.

Craig Lawson hit Harwell's consolation goals.

There was a shock in the KO Cup semi-final as Division B side Greater Leys beat Oxford Irish from Division A 3-2. Elliott Howells (2) and Taylor Turton scored their goals, with Heath Pitson bagging a brace for Irish.

They will meet Kidlington Youth in the final after their 3-0 win at Milton United.

Sam Clark, Jack Ahier and Callum Rolfe struck as they reached their second cup final of the season, having already progressed to the Oxfordshire County Cup final.

Grove Challengers moved eight points clear at the top of Division B by beating second-placed Chalgrove Cavaliers 4-1.

Arthur Tilley and Howard Woodbridge each bagged a brace, with Oliver Stobbs netting for Chalgrove.

Bicester FC beat Wheatley 7-0 to stay third, with Robert Cockroft (3), Lucas Lamche (2), Craig Dawson and Alex Da Silva scoring their goals.

In the Under 13 A league, Dan Pilston (2), Callum Snook and Taylor Savin scored as North Leigh beat Kennington Ath 4-1, Tino Njenje replying.

Oxford City won 6-2 at Kildington Youth Green, thanks to efforts from Jordan Abebiosu-Smith (2), Japheston Odju (2), Ian Kramer and Kyle Robertson. Connor Jones hit both goals for Kidlington.

Abingdon Youth stay top of the B League after Connor Ferguson's brace in a 2-1 win at Crowmarsh. Alfie Briggs scored for the hosts.Connor Ferguson bagged a brace for Abingdon with Alfie Briggs replying.

Denzel Tengwana and Euan Taylor hit doubles as Cumnor Minors won 4-1 at Combe Junior Sports, Ryan Green netting for Combe.

Goring Robins are closing in on the Under 12 Division D title after defeating Abingdon Youth Yellows 4-0, thanks to braces from Ben Corbett and Joshua Massey-Thompson.

Benson United are the only team that can catch Goring after their 8-0 win at Marston Saints, where Stan Herbert (3), Harry Besant, Matthew Goodman, Jake Stewart, Kian Teague and Matthew Barstow were on target.

Division C leaders Oxford Blackbirds beat Florence Park 7-0, with goals from Dearntay Slattery (3), Salvador Santos, Tyrese Haines, Henry Van Gucci and Joseph Anderson.

Crowmarsh Youth beat Bardwell 2-1 with a Fernando Rodriguez brace, with Mateusz Grobelny replying for Bardwell.

Lewis Berry (2) and Jason Moore netted for Ardley United as they won 3-0 at Kennington Athletic.

Luke Lochhead got the only goal of the game in Benson United's 1-0 victory at St Edmund Royals in the D Division.

Heyford Park wrapped up the Under 14 Division A title with a 3-1 victory over Cholsey Bluebirds.

Kai Sutherland, Owen James and Hussain Hamza scored for Heyford, with Kian Meskini replying for Cholsey.

Harwell & Hendred are through to the KO Cup semi-finals following their 5-2 win against Crowmarsh Youth.

Zac Skinner (2), Jaheim Clarke, Jack Carrington and Jake Moss scored for Harwell with Jordan Wells and Harrison Wright hitting the goals for Crowmarsh.

It ended 2-2 in the Division B top-f-the-table clash when Cumnor Minors and Abingdon United met for the first time this season.

Cumnor took the lead in the second half following a close-range effort from Alex McMahon, but Abingdon fought back and scored two quick goals through Oscar Griffiths and Louis Kogel.

Cumnor equalised in the final minute as Akira Harry struck from 20 yards out and the game ended 2-2.

Carterton Town kept up their fine form as they beat Kidlington Youth Colts 5-0.

Alejandro Blayton (2), Kyle Page, Tyler Webster and Ant- hony Groth scored to main- tain Carterton’s eight-point lead at the top of Division C.

Didcot Casuals won their first game of the season as Joseph Madge, Harry Adlard and Antonio Plaku bagged the goals in their 3-2 victory over East Oxford United.

United replied through Mahammad Saalax and Xander Salomon.