SECTION 14 - THE ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 NOTICE OF TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURESNotice ID: SW4133113
SECTION 14 - THE ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES
Notice is given that SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL intend to make the following temporary orders to allow for resurfacing works and will prohibit vehicles from proceeding on the effected roads:
1. (TTRO 2825) Slade Drive and Heath Way. Vehicles will be diverted along Colebrook Way, Nythe Road and Oxford Road.
2. (TTRO 2828) Brooksby Way. Vehicles will be diverted via Colebrook Way, Nythe Road and Weedon Road.
3. (TTRO 2826) Prospect Hill. Vehicles will be diverted via Cross Street, Victoria Road, Union Row, Prospect Place, King William Street, Eastcott Road and North Street.
4. (TTRO 2824) Churchward Avenue West. Vehicles will be diverted via Vicarage Road, Somerset Road, Collett Avenue and Northern Road.
5. (TTRO 2827) Butts Road, Chiseldon. Vehicles will be diverted via Marlborough Road, New Road, May's Lane and High Street.
The Orders come into force on the 20 November 2017 for 12 months. It is anticipated the above road closures will be subject to works taking place over a period of not more than 5 days within the 12 months period. Advance notice of the closure will be given at the location.
Highways and Transport Services 9 November 2017
For further information please call 01793 466401_