VALE OF WHITE HORSE DISTRICT COUNCIL NOTICE OF LOCAL PLAN 2031 PART 2Notice ID: MF0241668
VALE OF WHITE HORSE DISTRICT COUNCIL NOTICE OF LOCAL PLAN 2031 PART 2
PUBLICITY PERIOD BETWEEN 11 OCTOBER AND 22 NOVEMBER 2017
Under the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) Regulations 2012, Vale of White Horse District Council is holding a publicity period on its Local Plan 2031 Part 2. Hard copies of the Local Plan 2031 Part 2 are available for inspection in the following places:
- council offices at 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Milton, OX14 4SB weekdays from 8.30am to 5pm (4.30pm Fridays) and Abbey House, Abbey Close, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 3JD.
- public libraries in Abingdon-on-Thames, Botley, Didcot, Faringdon, Grove, Kennington and Wantage during normal opening hours. Library opening hours can vary so please check first.
The documents can be viewed at www.whitehorsedc.gov.uk/LPP2 Responses can be made by :
- using our online survey at www.whitehorsedc.gov.uk/LPP2
- downloading the comment form and emailing it to: planning. email@example.com
- post ng a copy of the response form to Plann ng Pol cy, Vale of White Horse District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton, Abingdon, OX14 4SB.
We encourage those responding to use the prescribed comments
form, which is available to download from our website and at
locations identified for hard copy inspection.
The council will be holding exhibitions and public meetings
across the district. Details of the events are available at
Please note for your comments to be considered, you must
provide your name and address. All responses received will be
available for the public to view. If you respond on behalf of an
organisation or agent we may display your name and contact
details. If you respond as an individual we may display your name,
we will not display your contact details.
For any further enquiries, please email planning.policy@
whitehorsedc. gov. uk or call 01235 422600.