(BICESTER) (TRAFFIC REGULATION) (AMENDMENT NO.16*) ORDER 20**Notice ID: MF0227591
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
(BICESTER) (TRAFFIC REGULATION) (AMENDMENT NO.16*) ORDER 20**
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Oxfordshire County Council proposes to make the above order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers. The proposal will further amend The Oxfordshire County Council (Bicester) (Traffic Regulation) Order 1992, and replaces aproposal consulted on during March and April 2017.The effect of the order is as follows:
1. To introduce newand/or extend existing 'Prohibition of Waiting at AnyTime' (Double Yellow Lines -DYLs) in these roads:
- Brashfield Road - north side of road from Buckingham Road westwards for40metres; and south side from Buckingham Road westwards for 100 metres,
- Granville Way - the full length of road, with the exception of proposed car and van only* parking spaces specified in 3) below.
2. To introduce 'No Waiting 11-12 noon Mondayto Friday' onlyasfollows:
- Brashfield Road - north side from apoint 40 metres west of Buckingham Road westwards for 60 metres.
3. To introduce permitted parking at all times for *Permitted Vehicles as follows:
- Granville Way north side, comprising a length of 55 metres, and south side,comprising 2 lengths of 30 metres and 60 metres.
(*cars and vans not exceeding 2.25 tonnes,2 metres high, 5metres long, and 2metres wide).
Documents giving more details of the proposals are available for public inspection online by visiting: https:!!consultations.oxfordshire.gov.uk,orinperson at County Hall, New Road, Oxford, OXIIND, between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, and at Bicester Library, Franklins House, Wesley Lane, OX26 6JU, from 9.30am to 7pm Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 9.30am to 5pm Tuesday & Friday, and from 9am to 4.30pm Saturday.
Objections to the proposals and other representations specifying the grounds on which they are made maybe sent in writing to the address below (or via the web address above) by no later than 11 August 2017. The County Council will consider objections and representations received in response to this Notice. They may be disseminated widely for these purposes and made available to the public.
Traffic Regulation Team (ref. ADK.12.6.129), for the Director for Infrastructure Delivery, Oxfordshire County Council, County Hall, Oxford, OX11ND.