FM Promotions LimitedNotice ID: OX4064439
Notice of application for the grant of a Premises Licence under Section 17 of the Licensing Act 2003
Notice is hereby given that FM Promotions Limited has applied to West Oxon District Council for the grant of a time limited Premises Licence in respect of Premises to be known as FM 2017, which is approx 1.3km South-south-west of Cassington, Oxon: OS X (Eastings) 445791, OS Y (Northings) 209897
The proposed licensable activities and their hours are:
• Supply of Alcohol From 12:00 hours on Friday 1 September 2017 to 14:00 hours on Monday 4 September 2017.
• Regulated Entertainment in the form of Live Music: Friday 1 September 2017: 17:00 hours until 22:00; Saturday 2 September 2017: 12 noon until 22:00; Sunday 3 September 2017: 12 noon until 21:00
• Regulated Entertainment in the form of Film playback and Recorded Music: Friday 1 September 2017: 12:00 hours until 04:00 hours the following day; Saturday 2 September 2017: 12:00 until 04:00 hours the following day; Sunday 3 September 2017: 12:00 until 03:00 hours the following day.
• Late Night Refreshment: Friday 1 September 2017: 23:00 hours until 05:00 hours the following day; Saturday 2 September 2017: 23:00 hours until 05:00 hours the following day; Sunday 3 September 2017: 23:00 hours until 05:00hours the following day
• Opening: From 12:00 hours on Friday 1 September 2017 to 16:00hours on Monday 4 September 2017.
The premises licence will be in existence from 1 September 2017 to 4 September 2017. Any representations regarding the above-mentioned application must be received in writing by The Licensing Authority, Community Services, West Oxfordshire District Council, Elmfield, Witney, OX28 1PB no later than 06/08/17 stating the grounds for representation. The register of West Oxon District Council and the record of the application may be inspected at the address of the council, given above, during normal business hours or on the council’s website – www.westoxon.gov.uk It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application. The maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is £5,000.