The Town and Country Planning Act requires the following to be advertised:Notice ID: MFN0598361
SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL
The Town and Country Planning Act requires the following to be advertised:
P21/S0066/LB Repair to boundary retaining wall. 16 Oxford Road Garsington OX44 9DA (CA/LB)
P21/S044VLB External and internal alterations including:
1. Removal of non L/B blockwork partitioning to ground floor WC and lobby (located behind staircase)
2. Opening created at ground floor level between kitchen and dining room
3. Internal alterations to blockwork partitions (on the ground floor) and studwork partitions (on the first floor) to adapt the layout.
4. Ground floor study window replaced with glazed door. Head and reveals externally to match existing openings.
5. Internal alterations to studwork partitions (on the first floor)
to adapt the layout of en suite bathrooms and creation of dressing room. As part of these works a timber clad panel on rear elevation is to be replaced with opening casement window (to match adjacent window on the right).
6. Creation of new window opening in front elevation to match existing (including salvaged stone surround from window replaced below). New Inn Bam Beckley OX3 9TY/LB
P21/S0479/FUL The proposed development is to refurbish the existing single storey Rectory Lodge, internal alterations to form a 1 bed dwelling. Demolition of the existing single skin brickwork and flatroof porch and the construction of a new cavity wall, flat roof Porch (with coat and shoe) store. The removal of UPVC windows and the installation of Aluminium faced timber casement windows to match the existing fenestration. Our Lady Of Lourdes Chapel Crown Road Wheatley Oxford 0X331UL (CA/LB)
P21/S0563/FUL Erection of agricultural style storage building to house bulky items owned by the Wheatley Windmill Preservation Society, historical milling and agricultural machinery in connection with the Wheatley Windmill. In addition to creation of access off Windmill Lane. Land Adjacent to Wheatley Windmill Windmill Lane Wheatley 0X331TA (LB)
KEY: (CA/LB) Proposed work may affect character/setting of Conservation Area and setting of a Listed Building. (LB) Proposed work may affect the setting of a Listed Building. /LB Proposed work to a Listed Building. Representations in writing by 18.03.21 Applications can be viewed at
or at the Council's Office.
Comments can be made online, via email to registration@
.uk or by post to Planning, South Oxfordshire District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, 0X14 4SB. Comments are not confidential and will be available for both inspection and copying.