The Town and Country Planning Act requires the following to be advertised:Notice ID: MFN0595730
SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL
The Town and Country Planning Act requires the following to be advertised:
P21/S0174/HH Extension of existing out-building to provide studio, summer kitchen and store. Brook Bank Church Boad Great Milton OX44 7PB (CA)
P21/S0265/LB Repairs to dilapidated wood store which adjoins the house.
In Summary Repairs Include:
* Lead Flashing and New Guttering
* Direct rainwater pipe away from the building
* Replace cement verge
* Reconstruct NW corner
* Crack stitching to W wall
* Repair purlin
* Replace damaged wall plate
* New rafters adjacent N wall to house
* Restraint straps and noggins to gable wall
* Replace steel posts with timber posts with knee joins on masonry plinths
* General reporting with lime mortar. Old Upper Farm Woodeaton OX3 9TH/LB
KEY: (CA) Proposed work may affect character/setting of Conservation Area. /LB Proposed work to a Listed Building. Representations in writing by 25.02.21 Applications can be viewed at
or at the Council's Office.
Comments can be made online, via email for registration@
. uk or by post to Planning, South Oxfordshire District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4SB. Comments are not confidential and will be available for both inspection and copying.