OXFORD ROAD (LITTLEMORE, OXFORD) PROPOSED TRAFFIC CALMING MEASURESNotice ID: MFN0575301
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
OXFORD ROAD (LITTLEMORE, OXFORD) PROPOSED TRAFFIC CALMING MEASURES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Oxfordshire County Council as the local highway authority under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers proposes to construct the following traffic calming features on Oxford Road In Llttlemore to help Improve pedestrian safety In the area:
- Traffic calming features comprising of Five Flat Top Humps with Uncontrolled Crossing Points (with ramp heights of 75mm & gradients of 1:10) to be located at the following locations:
-32m soutfi of Its roundabout junction with the Eastern
By-Pass Road, to be approx. 6m wide, -78m soutti of Its roundabout junction with the Eastern
By-Pass Road, to be approx. 6m wide
- at its junction with Swinbourne Road, to be approx. 20m wide
- 44m south of its junction with Swinbourne Road, to be approx. 9m wide, and
- at its junction with Dudgeon Road, to be approx. 20m wide
* All dimensions are approximate, taken from the centre of the junction to the centre of the feature.
Documents giving more details of the proposals are available for public inspection online by visiting:
Copies may be made available on request. Objections to trie proposal, specifying the grounds on which they are made and any other representations, should be sent in writing to the address below, or via trie web address above, no later than 13 November 2020. The County Council will consider objections and representations received in response to this Notice. They may be disseminated widely for these purposes and made available to the public. (Ref. JaC.12.6.320) Traffic & Road Safety Team for Director for Community Operations, Oxfordshire County Council, County Hall, New Road, Oxford, 0X1 1ND.