1. (VARIOUS STREETS, OXFORD) (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS) (VARIATION NO.18) ORDER 2020Notice ID: MF0538612
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
1. (VARIOUS STREETS, OXFORD) (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS) (VARIATION NO.18) ORDER 2020
2. (DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - OXFORD) (VARIATION NO.15) ORDER 2020
NOTICE IS GIVEN that on 20 January 2020 Oxfordshire County Council made the above orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers. The orders which come into effect on 27 January further amend the Oxfordshire County Council (Various Streets, Oxford) (Waiting and Loading Restrictions) Consolidation Order 2009, and the (Disabled Persons Parking Places - Oxford) Order 2010. The effect of the orders has been:
1) To remove a Disabled Persons Parking Place (DPPP) west of No.27 Samphire Road, and reposition the DPPP outside No.19 in the new layby.
2) To introduce Double Yellow Lines (No Waiting) throughout Samphire Road excluding the newly created laybys; and also in Harebell Road at its junction with Samphire Road.
Documents giving more details are available for public inspection online by visiting:
, or in person at County Hall, Oxford, OX1 1ND, between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, and at the library Blackbird Leys Road OX4 6HT, from 9am to 12pm and 1.30 to 5pm Monday Wednesday & Thursday, 9am to 12pm Tuesday, and 9.30am to 12.30pm Saturday.
If you wish to question the validity of this Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or on the grounds that any requirement of this Act or of any instrument made under it has not been complied with in relation to this Order, you may within six weeks from 20 January 2020 apply to the High Court for this purpose. (Ref. JaC.12.6.320)
Traffic Regulation Team for the Director Infrastructure Delivery, County Hall, Oxfordshire County Council Oxford, OX11ND.