OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL 1. (VARIOUS STREETS, OXFORD) (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS) (VARIATION NO. 18*) ORDER 20** 2. (DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - OXFORD) (VARIATION NO.15*) ORDER 20**Notice ID: MF0522041
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
1. (VARIOUS STREETS, OXFORD) (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS) (VARIATION NO. 18*) ORDER 20**
2. (DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - OXFORD) (VARIATION NO.15*) ORDER 20**
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Oxfordshire County Council proposes to make the above orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers. The orders will further amend the Oxfordshire County Council (Various Streets, Oxford) (Waiting and Loading Restrictions) Consolidation Order 2009, and the (Disabled Persons Parking Places - Oxford) Order 2010. The effect of the orders is:
1) To remove Disabled Persons Parking Place (DPPP) west of No.27 Samphire Road, and reposition the DPPP outside No.19 in the new layby.
2) There will otherwise be new Double Yellow Lines (No Waiting) throughout Samphire Road excluding the newly created laybys; and in Harebell Road at its junction with Samphire Road.
3) It is also planned to construct laybys on the south side, and off-road parking spaces at the cul-de-sac end of Samphire Road.
Documents giving more details of the proposals are available for public inspection online by visiting:
, or in person at County Hall, Oxford, OX11ND, between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, and at the library Blackbird Leys Road OX4 6HT, from 9am to 12pm and 1.30pm to 5pm Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9am to 12pmTuesday, and 9.30am to 12.30pm Saturday. Objections to the proposals, specifying the grounds on which they are made, and any other representations, should be sent in writing to the address below no later than 15 November 2019. The Council will consider objections and representations received in response to this Notice. They may be disseminated widely for these purposes and made available to the public. (Ref.JaC.12.6.320)
Traffic Regulation Team for the Director for Community Operations, County Hall, Oxfordshire County Council, Oxford,