LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT1210650
London Borough of Sutton _Public Notices_
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
CARSHALTON ROAD, CROYDON LANE, WOODMANSTERNE LANE, AND
WOODMANSTERNE ROAD, BANSTEAD
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to minimise the impact of obstructive parking on traffic flow at junctions caused by vehicles visiting Lavender Field site and because of the likelihood of danger to the public it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 17 June 2019, and will remain in force for 18 months.
3. Whilst the restrictions are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily introduce waiting restrictions 'no waiting at any time' around the junctions of Carshalton Road, Croydon Lane, Woodmansterne Lane and Woodmansterne Road, Banstead.
4. Any vehicle that is in contravention of the temporary waiting restrictions at a time when these restrictions apply will be removed to an alternative location in accordance with the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 13 June 2019.
Issued by Mervyn Bartlett, Group Manager Highways and Transport