Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
© Press Association 2014
Blair 'offered to advise Brooks'
Tony Blair offered to act as an "unofficial adviser" to newspaper editor Rebekah Brooks when she sought his guidance at the height of the phone-hacking crisis at the News of the World, prosecutors have told the Old Bailey.
- Keith Duffy: I miss Boyzone back-up
- 'No victory' after DLT verdicts
- Benefits St stars on drug charges
- Blow dealt to currency union plan
- Kerry warns of Russia 'isolation'
- PM's 'clear message' to Moscow
- Britons fill boots at the Oscars
- Harry joins Spitfire veterans
- Bank 'no power' on top London homes
- Widow hits out after ship death
- Tributes for stabbed hairdresser
- Cameron defends welfare reforms
- Katy Perry named woman of the year
- Music for Delevingne and Williams?
- Snowden wins university rector vote
- Insurers to 'review' premium lines
- Scott Thomas: Fiennes was a bully
- JJ Abrams' wallet is Lost and found
- Killers' whole-life tariffs upheld
- Mirren and Queen come face to face
- Delevingne wrapped-up in Burberry
- Salmond defends currency union plan
- Government 'lost control' on floods
- 'William: Destroy royal ivory haul'
- Lupita's a red carpet green goddess
- 12 Years A Slave wins two Baftas
- 12 Years A Slave named best picture
- Watson: I kept accent on Book Thief
- Police swoop on 'boiler room' gangs
- PM takes charge of floods relief