CONFERENCE LEAGUE SOUTH
OXFORD Cavaliers have quit the league with immediate effect due to an injury crisis and a lack of players.
The announcement comes after Cavaliers’ A team quit the West of England Premier League earlier this season for the same reasons.
“The position moving forward was clearly unsustainable for the club”, said league administrator David Lowe.
All remaining games involving Oxford will be awarded to the opposition with a 24-0 default scoreline.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton hoping to bring in two on deadline day
- Oxford United 4 (T Roberts 12, Maguire pen 36, Taylor 68, MacDonald 71), Exeter City 2 (Jay 43, McAlinden 61)
- Oxford United v Exeter City - LIVE
- Oxford United eye loan market for winger after permanent move for top target stalls
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match against Exeter?
- Simon Eastwood braced for ‘different’ mood as Oxford United set for low Checkatrade Trophy attendance
- FOOTBALL: Stuttering Oxford City beaten by ten-man Gosport Borough
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ella Franklin-Fraiture strike in vain as Oxford United fall to Durham defeat
- FOOTBALL: Superb North Leigh beat Swindon Supermarine to make four wins in a row
- DARTS: West Oxford Democrats Club survive scare to stay top of Section 2