Oxford RL take on York City Knights on Sunday, playing for the first time at Henley.
With Oxford’s normal Iffley Road ground unavailable due to pitch maintenance, the club have switched the Kingstone Press Championship One fixture to Dry Leas.
Oxford coach Tony Benson welcomed the decision.
“Our aim has always been to get more people playing rugby league in Oxfordshire and this gives us a fantastic opportunity to show off this great game.”
Benson has a growing injury list, with Jimmy Rowland, Karl Temata, Luke Evans, Sean Morris and Valu Bentley doubts, but JJ Baird returns.
Oxford: from Baird, Benson, Blaney, Blewitt, Brooker, Crabtree, Connick, Davies, Ellison, Evans, Hoggins, Hayles, Lynch, J Morris, S Morris, Mulkeen, Newton, O’Keeffe, Parker, Rice, Roden, Rowland, Sharratt, Slade-Jones, Temata, Thompson, Vickers, Winfield, Wright.
Latest Sport news
- World Cup warm-up games come second to Oxford United's play-off push - Ryan Ledson
- BAR BILLIARDS: Donnington Club stretch lead with whitewash win
- MOTORSPORT: Anything’s possible this season, says Renault driver Jolyon Palmer
- ROWING: Former Abingdon School pupil Tom Digby adds to his world record tally
- ICE HOCKEY: Lacklustre Oxford City Stars defeated as Milton Keynes Thunder take quick revenge
- AUNT SALLY: Banbury Cricket Club take Eynsham Winter League title in first season
- RUGBY UNION: Henley Hawks fined for breach of RFU agent rules
- ATHLETICS: Hannah Hale breaks Eynsham club record at Bramley 20
- ATHLETICS: Abingdon's Paul Fernandez breaks own record to win 44-mile ultra race in Wales
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Charlton Athletic