Oxford RL take on York City Knights on Sunday, playing for the first time at Henley.
With Oxford’s normal Iffley Road ground unavailable due to pitch maintenance, the club have switched the Kingstone Press Championship One fixture to Dry Leas.
Oxford coach Tony Benson welcomed the decision.
“Our aim has always been to get more people playing rugby league in Oxfordshire and this gives us a fantastic opportunity to show off this great game.”
Benson has a growing injury list, with Jimmy Rowland, Karl Temata, Luke Evans, Sean Morris and Valu Bentley doubts, but JJ Baird returns.
Oxford: from Baird, Benson, Blaney, Blewitt, Brooker, Crabtree, Connick, Davies, Ellison, Evans, Hoggins, Hayles, Lynch, J Morris, S Morris, Mulkeen, Newton, O’Keeffe, Parker, Rice, Roden, Rowland, Sharratt, Slade-Jones, Temata, Thompson, Vickers, Winfield, Wright.
Latest Sport news
- Liam Sercombe – changing roles is part of Oxford United adapting to life at the higher level
- Michael Appleton: Oxford United must improve against League One's route one merchants
- Millwall result will determine Oxford United mood for next fortnight, says captain John Lundstram
- Oxford United boss issues warning over dangerous Millwall strikers
- Millwall manager Neil Harris full of respect for 'attack-minded' Oxford United
- Striker Wes Thomas’s calf injuries proving a mystery for Oxford United
- OxVox column: How I ended up building a network of exiles
- FOOTBALL: Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to deliver without suspended captain Scott Davies
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins and Banbury ready to lock horns in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Wantage Town eye good end to tough week ahead of FA Trophy tie at Weymouth