London Welsh have continued their rebuilding for life in the Aviva Premiership by signing Argentina loosehead prop Pablo Henn.
The 31-year-old won the most recent of his nine caps for his country against England in June 2013 and joins from French side Limoges.
Henn made his international debut against Chile in 2004 and in 2012 helped the Pumas to a 23-20 victory over France in Cordoba.
Welsh head coach Justin Burnell said: “Pablo really impressed against England last summer, he’s made over 100 appearances in the Top 14 in France and he’s just an out-an-out natural scrummager. We’ve had brilliant feedback on him."
Latest Sport news
- Roger James bags brace as North Leigh beat youthful Oxford United to lift Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- HORSE RACING: Mark Bradstock thrilled with Coneygree's return to action
- FOOTBALL: Arran Gray’s hat-trick clinches North Berks League Division 4 title for Blewbury
- FOOTBALL: Superlative Kidlington make it perfect season in Oxford Mail Under 12 Girls League
- FOOTBALL: Chequers win dramatic Oxford City FA Premier Cup final on penalties
- FOOTBALL: Dan Bott’s brace helps Chipping Norton to finish fourth in Witney & District FA Premier Division
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City’s ladies ease to cup final win
- FOOTBALL: Wayne Blossom shines with double as KEA secure Oxfordshire Junior Shield
- YOUTH FOOTBALL: George Corti’s four-timer is in vain for Botley Boys
- Roger James double sees North Leigh beat Oxford United to lift Oxon Senior Cup