London Welsh have continued their rebuilding for life in the Aviva Premiership by signing Argentina loosehead prop Pablo Henn.
The 31-year-old won the most recent of his nine caps for his country against England in June 2013 and joins from French side Limoges.
Henn made his international debut against Chile in 2004 and in 2012 helped the Pumas to a 23-20 victory over France in Cordoba.
Welsh head coach Justin Burnell said: “Pablo really impressed against England last summer, he’s made over 100 appearances in the Top 14 in France and he’s just an out-an-out natural scrummager. We’ve had brilliant feedback on him."
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Chris Maguire hails 'remarkable' away support as Oxford United beat Carlisle
- Oxford United keeper Benji Buchel so thankful to Danny Hylton for goalline clearance
- Missed chances frustrate Oxford United head coach Michael Appleton in victory over Carlisle United
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash
- WEEKEND RESULTS: April 30-May 1
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City sign off with home defeat
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire start Unicorns Counties Trophy bid with defeat to Devon
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Carlisle United
- Oxford United fortunate to not concede penalty, says Carlisle United boss Keith Curle