London Welsh have continued their rebuilding for life in the Aviva Premiership by signing Argentina loosehead prop Pablo Henn.
The 31-year-old won the most recent of his nine caps for his country against England in June 2013 and joins from French side Limoges.
Henn made his international debut against Chile in 2004 and in 2012 helped the Pumas to a 23-20 victory over France in Cordoba.
Welsh head coach Justin Burnell said: “Pablo really impressed against England last summer, he’s made over 100 appearances in the Top 14 in France and he’s just an out-an-out natural scrummager. We’ve had brilliant feedback on him."
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Port Vale
- Port Vale 2 (Cicilia 54, Taylor pen 59), Oxford United 2 (Dunkley 11, Crowley 19)
- UPDATES - Port Vale v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Coventry proved frustrating but we will show our mettle today at Port Vale
- Arsenal loanee Dan Crowley and Tyler Roberts pushing for Oxford United starting roles at Port Vale
- Joe Rothwell wants reaction from Oxford United
- SNOOKER/BILLIARDS: Neil Craycraft stars in Abingdon Conservatives' whitewash
- MOTORSPORT: Williams seeking boost for US Grand prix
- SKATER HOCKEY: Adam Harris thrilled to be making his debut for GB
- ANGLING: Steve Harwood loses out by a ounce in Oxford Winter League