London Welsh have continued their rebuilding for life in the Aviva Premiership by signing Argentina loosehead prop Pablo Henn.
The 31-year-old won the most recent of his nine caps for his country against England in June 2013 and joins from French side Limoges.
Henn made his international debut against Chile in 2004 and in 2012 helped the Pumas to a 23-20 victory over France in Cordoba.
Welsh head coach Justin Burnell said: “Pablo really impressed against England last summer, he’s made over 100 appearances in the Top 14 in France and he’s just an out-an-out natural scrummager. We’ve had brilliant feedback on him."
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise
- FOOTBALL: Leaving North Leigh was not a decision I took lightly - manager Mark Gee
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Captain Kat Nutman leads by example as Oxford United beat Watford
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL suffer ninth-straight loss in Doncaster defeat
- FOOTBALL: Lewis Gabbidon lands double honour at Kidlington presentation night
- GOLF: Superb Adam Wootton wins CK Group PGA Kent Open Championship
- DARTS: Pairs whitewash seals it for Challow British Legion
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list