London Welsh have continued their rebuilding for life in the Aviva Premiership by signing Argentina loosehead prop Pablo Henn.
The 31-year-old won the most recent of his nine caps for his country against England in June 2013 and joins from French side Limoges.
Henn made his international debut against Chile in 2004 and in 2012 helped the Pumas to a 23-20 victory over France in Cordoba.
Welsh head coach Justin Burnell said: “Pablo really impressed against England last summer, he’s made over 100 appearances in the Top 14 in France and he’s just an out-an-out natural scrummager. We’ve had brilliant feedback on him."
Latest Sport news
- LIVE -Barnet v Oxford United
- Oxford United prepared for physical test in final pre-season friendly at Barnet
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City lose Marlon Jackson to Newport County
- FOOTBALL: Manager Les Taylor confident Oxford United women will rise to big occasion
- SWIMMING: Emily Nisbet wins medals in Scottish Championships
- ANGLING: Ian Young wins Oxford Summer League on low-scoring day
- MARTIAL ARTS: Katie Franks lands three world titles
- MOTORVRACING: Valtteri Bottas eyes strong showing for Williams in Germany
- CRICKET: Horspath youngsters make it a hat-trick of titles
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Women hit by double T20 defeat