OXFORD RL aim to bounce back from their 36-22 defeat against Gateshead Thunder when they host London Skolars on Sunday (3).
But despite a third straight loss, they are only five points off the Kingstone Press Championship One play-offs.
Coach Tony Benson is confident his side can get it right.
“I am not concerned at all as we have been playing some really good stuff,” he said.
Skipper Alex Thompson could return after illness, while Jimmy Rowland (hamstring) faces a late fitness test.
But Chris Clarke (rib) and Luke Evans (muscle) are out.
Oxford RL: Baird, Benson, Bentley, Blaney, Briggs, Brooker, Connick, Crabtree, Davies, Ellison , Hadden, Hayles, Hoggins, S Morris, Mulkeen, Osborn, Rowland, Rice, Sharratt, Temata, Thompson, Newton, Winfield.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United upbeat about Rob Hall's hamstring injury
- Oxford United fans' chat
- 'We were not ruthless enough', says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton, 'but it's difficult to say that after a 4-0 win'
- Clean sheet is just like a hat-trick for Oxford United's defenders, says Joe Skarz
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny takes centre stage as Oxford United close in on play-off places
- HOCKEY: Oxford’s Trophy hopes ended in dramatic penalty shoot-out
- WEEKEND RESULTS: February 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Ricky Johnson’s late goal earns Banbury United victory
- FOOTBALL: Debutant Ezra Forde saves Oxford City with last-gasp goal
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh draw, but Didcot Town and Wantage Town suffer defeats