London Welsh have made it 14 signings in four days after announcing that James Sandford, Cameron Goodhue, Paul Rowley and Jesse Liston will join.
The quartet join on the same day as the club’s 2014/15 season tickets went on sale on the back of their return to the Aviva Premiership.
London Welsh head coach Justin Burnell said: “Cameron has Super 15s experience, Jesse has just returned from England Counties duty in Georgia, Paul impressed against us last season for Plymouth Albion in the Championship and James is also very experienced and has a tremendous attitude - I very impressed when meeting him.”
Sanford, 25, joins Welsh from Cornish Pirates having previously played for London Irish, Ulster and Rotherham Titans.
Selected for Ireland at Under 20s and 18s, Sanford competed in two Six Nations championships and two World Cups with Ireland Under 20s. In 2009 he was named Ireland’s Young Player of the Year.
New Zealand-born back row forward Goodhue, 27, makes the switch to Welsh from Worcester Warriors after one season at Sixways.
He featured in the J.P. Morgan Asset Management Premiership Rugby 7s Series before making his full senior debut for the Warriors against Newcastle Falcons in the Premiership.
Goodhue was previously part of the Auckland Blues set-up, making his Blues debut in Christchurch in 2012 against the Crusaders, and also featured for Northland.
Scrum half Rowley, 26, played a starring role in Plymouth’s Albion 36-15 victory over Welsh at Brickfields in February.
Back row forward Liston, 20, joins London Welsh from National League One side Blackheath, for whom he made 27 appearances in National League One last season, scoring four tries.
He was last month named in the England Counties 26-strong squad for the two-match tour of Georgia in June, having been part of the England Counties Under 20s trip to Georgia in 2013.
Latest Sport news
- Kane Hemmings out to make immediate impact at Oxford United
- Majority of Oxford United fans in poll prepared to boycott EFL Trophy
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Tom Anstice claims three titles and breaks Radley club record
- BOWLS: Singles champion Chris Gilkes comes so close to historic Oxfordshire title double
- BOWLS: Headington and Carterton to vie for Oxfordshire League crown
- ATHLETICS: James Bolton wins Waddesdon Manor 5km title
- RUGBY UNION: Scrum half Greg Goodfellow backs Richard Thorpe to be big hit at Chinnor
- BAR BILLIARDS: Berinsfield in fine form in Johnson’s Buildbase Oxford & District Summer League
- Oxford United sign striker Kane Hemmings from Dundee in six-figure move
- WATCH: Videos of Oxford United's new signing Kane Hemmings scoring for Dundee