London Welsh continue their rebuilding ahead of next season's Aviva Premiership campaign after making more six signings - all forwards.
Taione Vea, Ricky Reeves, Shane Cahill, Jack Gilding, Nathan Taylor and Jimmy Litchfield will all link-up with the Exiles, making it ten signings in three days.
Tonga international tighthead prop Vea, 25, tips the scales at nearly 20st and joins Welsh from London Wasps, as does Reeves, who arrived at Adams Park from Bedford Blues in 2013.
A Lance Corporal in the 33 Engineer Regiment bomb disposal unit, who has served in Afghanistan, Reeves helped the Army to victory over the Navy at Twickenham in 2013.
Loosehead prop Cahill, 26, spent two seasons at Rotherham Titans before joining Cornish Pirates in 2013, while tighthead prop Gilding joins Welsh after spending the last two seasons at Italian club Viadana.
Taylor, a 22-year-old hooker, captained the Hartpury College side which were last season crowned National League Two champions by eight points from Ampthill.
Litchfield, 22, is another product of Hartpury and like Taylor played a leading role in the college’s National League Two South and BUCS Championship triumphs last season.
Latest Sport news
- World Cup warm-up games come second to Oxford United's play-off push - Ryan Ledson
- BAR BILLIARDS: Donnington Club stretch lead with whitewash win
- MOTORSPORT: Anything’s possible this season, says Renault driver Jolyon Palmer
- ROWING: Former Abingdon School pupil Tom Digby adds to his world record tally
- ICE HOCKEY: Lacklustre Oxford City Stars defeated as Milton Keynes Thunder take quick revenge
- AUNT SALLY: Banbury Cricket Club take Eynsham Winter League title in first season
- RUGBY UNION: Henley Hawks fined for breach of RFU agent rules
- ATHLETICS: Hannah Hale breaks Eynsham club record at Bramley 20
- ATHLETICS: Abingdon's Paul Fernandez breaks own record to win 44-mile ultra race in Wales
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Charlton Athletic