London Welsh continue their rebuilding ahead of next season's Aviva Premiership campaign after making more six signings - all forwards.
Taione Vea, Ricky Reeves, Shane Cahill, Jack Gilding, Nathan Taylor and Jimmy Litchfield will all link-up with the Exiles, making it ten signings in three days.
Tonga international tighthead prop Vea, 25, tips the scales at nearly 20st and joins Welsh from London Wasps, as does Reeves, who arrived at Adams Park from Bedford Blues in 2013.
A Lance Corporal in the 33 Engineer Regiment bomb disposal unit, who has served in Afghanistan, Reeves helped the Army to victory over the Navy at Twickenham in 2013.
Loosehead prop Cahill, 26, spent two seasons at Rotherham Titans before joining Cornish Pirates in 2013, while tighthead prop Gilding joins Welsh after spending the last two seasons at Italian club Viadana.
Taylor, a 22-year-old hooker, captained the Hartpury College side which were last season crowned National League Two champions by eight points from Ampthill.
Litchfield, 22, is another product of Hartpury and like Taylor played a leading role in the college’s National League Two South and BUCS Championship triumphs last season.
Latest Sport news
- Darryl Eales: Takeover rumours 'unhelpful' to Oxford United's player recruitment
- DARTS: Democrats find it hard in ODDA top-flight opener
- RUGBY UNION: Twickenham news is thrill for Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United Women looking towards brighter future after finishing bottom
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Josh Atkinson at the double as Oxford beat South Wales Ironmen
- BOXING: Jordan Flynn ready for 'massive opportunity' in England v Scotland Dual
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith proud of KTM progress in MotoGP
- GOLF: Frilford Heath deal with downpour to deliver EuroPro Tour event
- Oxford United and Oxford City excited over new partnership at Court Place Farm
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith secures 12th place in France