London Welsh continue their rebuilding ahead of next season's Aviva Premiership campaign after making more six signings - all forwards.
Taione Vea, Ricky Reeves, Shane Cahill, Jack Gilding, Nathan Taylor and Jimmy Litchfield will all link-up with the Exiles, making it ten signings in three days.
Tonga international tighthead prop Vea, 25, tips the scales at nearly 20st and joins Welsh from London Wasps, as does Reeves, who arrived at Adams Park from Bedford Blues in 2013.
A Lance Corporal in the 33 Engineer Regiment bomb disposal unit, who has served in Afghanistan, Reeves helped the Army to victory over the Navy at Twickenham in 2013.
Loosehead prop Cahill, 26, spent two seasons at Rotherham Titans before joining Cornish Pirates in 2013, while tighthead prop Gilding joins Welsh after spending the last two seasons at Italian club Viadana.
Taylor, a 22-year-old hooker, captained the Hartpury College side which were last season crowned National League Two champions by eight points from Ampthill.
Litchfield, 22, is another product of Hartpury and like Taylor played a leading role in the college’s National League Two South and BUCS Championship triumphs last season.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton delighted at four-midable Oxford United display
- Rob Hall owes me one, jokes Marvin Johnson after Oxford United win at Rochdale
- Ryan Ledson overjoyed at breaking his duck in Oxford United victory
- CRICKET: Ian Hawtin appointed chairman of selectors for Oxfordshire
- FOOTBALL: Conor McDonagh’s double shoots Banbury United into play-off spots
- FOOTBALL: Depleted North Leigh battle hard for a draw at Evesham
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory at Rochdale
- Oxford United's win at Rochdale made amends for setbacks at AFC Wimbledon and Port Vale - Michael Appleton
- RUGBY UNION: Conor Kearns elected Oxford University captain
- Rochdale 0, Oxford United 4 (Johnson 18, Hall 29, Taylor 53, Ledson 73)