London Welsh continue their rebuilding ahead of next season's Aviva Premiership campaign after making more six signings - all forwards.
Taione Vea, Ricky Reeves, Shane Cahill, Jack Gilding, Nathan Taylor and Jimmy Litchfield will all link-up with the Exiles, making it ten signings in three days.
Tonga international tighthead prop Vea, 25, tips the scales at nearly 20st and joins Welsh from London Wasps, as does Reeves, who arrived at Adams Park from Bedford Blues in 2013.
A Lance Corporal in the 33 Engineer Regiment bomb disposal unit, who has served in Afghanistan, Reeves helped the Army to victory over the Navy at Twickenham in 2013.
Loosehead prop Cahill, 26, spent two seasons at Rotherham Titans before joining Cornish Pirates in 2013, while tighthead prop Gilding joins Welsh after spending the last two seasons at Italian club Viadana.
Taylor, a 22-year-old hooker, captained the Hartpury College side which were last season crowned National League Two champions by eight points from Ampthill.
Litchfield, 22, is another product of Hartpury and like Taylor played a leading role in the college’s National League Two South and BUCS Championship triumphs last season.
Latest Sport news
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame
- SWIMMING: Ayanna Fulga stars as City of Oxford impress in Cardiff