London Welsh continue their rebuilding ahead of next season's Aviva Premiership campaign after making more six signings - all forwards.
Taione Vea, Ricky Reeves, Shane Cahill, Jack Gilding, Nathan Taylor and Jimmy Litchfield will all link-up with the Exiles, making it ten signings in three days.
Tonga international tighthead prop Vea, 25, tips the scales at nearly 20st and joins Welsh from London Wasps, as does Reeves, who arrived at Adams Park from Bedford Blues in 2013.
A Lance Corporal in the 33 Engineer Regiment bomb disposal unit, who has served in Afghanistan, Reeves helped the Army to victory over the Navy at Twickenham in 2013.
Loosehead prop Cahill, 26, spent two seasons at Rotherham Titans before joining Cornish Pirates in 2013, while tighthead prop Gilding joins Welsh after spending the last two seasons at Italian club Viadana.
Taylor, a 22-year-old hooker, captained the Hartpury College side which were last season crowned National League Two champions by eight points from Ampthill.
Litchfield, 22, is another product of Hartpury and like Taylor played a leading role in the college’s National League Two South and BUCS Championship triumphs last season.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United season ticket sales set to break new ground at Kassam Stadium
- CRICKET: John Barrett hails Oxford's quality ahead of Thame Town derby
- TENNIS: Ustic saves match points on way to maiden title
- ROWING: Oxon crews reign at damp Reading regatta
- ICE HOCKEY: Elliott End set up to honour Oxford City Stars aces
- UD Marbella to provide Oxford United's sole opposition at training camp in Spain
- Oxford United season ticket sales near 4,000 target
- Joe Skarz and Ryan Taylor thrilled to return injury-free for Oxford United's pre-season
- EFL Trophy controversy rumbles on with under 23 teams and shoot-outs for draws
- GOLF: Steady Eddie Pepperell gets off to solid start at the French Open